Becoming a father is a beautiful, awe inspiring experience, but it’s also challenging, uncharted territory for most men.
The journey starts the day your partner announces she is carrying your child. Pregnancy, labour, birth and then adjusting to a newborn child in your home and relationship is a roller coaster of emotions and changes. Equipping yourself for the ride is one of the greatest gifts you can give your child, your partner and yourself. This practical and comprehensive guide will take you through your partner’s pregnancy, the birth of your child and the early days of being a father.
It will explain:
- The physical and emotional changes your partner will go through
- How to support her in pregnancy
- How to deal with your feelings about becoming a dad
- How to prepare for the birth of your child
- Different birthing options
- Your role during labour and birth
- How to handle he crucial first few weeks back home
- What it takes to be a great dad
As a father you will be your son’s first hero and your daughter’s first romance. This book will help you get off to the best start possible.