“Today I’m excited to welcome Craig Wilkinson to The Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Craig is a TEDx speaker, author, Dad & Masculinity expert, founder of Father a Nation and a personal mentor of mine. I first came across his work through my involvement with TEDxCapeTown and later through a talk of his which I attended. In that talk, Craig shared the keys to living an excellent life and I thought it would be a perfect message to share with The Quarter Life Comeback audience.
This interview is packed with valuable, actionable content on how to live en excellent life, so I decided to split it into two parts again so as not to keep the episodes too long. I know you’ll find it really informative and hope you enjoy it as much as I did sitting down to chat with my mentor.”
“What you consistently do is what you end up becoming” – Craig Wilkinson
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What it actually means to be excellent (and what it’s not)
- Why we settle for mediocrity and how to get out of it
- The 10 keys for achieving excellence in your life
- Craig’s awesome exercise for overcoming self-doubt and building self-belief
- How to eliminate bad habits and start adopting healthier ones
- How to set higher standards for what we can achieve
Leave A Comment